Whether the articles posted in Boddunan.com is getting Articles from Search Engines on any keyword expect Boddunan.com .

I have search the articles but not getting more help.

This is just for information.

Thank You.

Pankaj Gupta
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sorry. I have posted in wrong category.

Hi editor,
I am requesting you please move this thread to right place.

Thank You.
Thank you Pankaj for starting this thread. I think it is too early to decide on search engine traffic as boddunan is just over 4 months old. But below are few things we are doing at present.

1. We have optimized the entire site layout and the HTML loaded to search engines.

2. Earlier we have not concentrated very much on articles posted, but we gradually increasing our scope to search engine optimization. The Paste from Word button on editor is one of such initiative which will avoid junk data and optimize the content.

3. We have optimized the layout to load the content first.

4. We are asking each and every user to post without grammatical mistakes.

These are the few initiatives we have taken and we will do more in future. Any suggestions are welcome.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I've tried searching my articles and a few of them are on the first page of Google!
But I'm not sure if they are attracting enough traffic.. the number of hits they have received isn't satisfactory.
I think only our members are reading our articles... not any outsiders!
Hmm.. I don't think so. Our statistics shows 75% of the traffic from India and the rest from other countries. We do not have any member from other countries so obviously 25% of the traffic from non-members :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think you're right. I just checked with Alexa and this is what I found.
Boddunan.com users come from these countries:
70.4% India
05.8% United States
03.6% China
02.6% Germany
17.6% Other
as boddunan is in its initial stage,visitors maybe less as our article base is not sufficient to get more visitors.

As no.of articles increases we will get more visitors around the globe...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.