Dear Boddunanians,

I have a request to add remarks/comments by editor while approving the polls..I know it will take time for giving comment but it be useful for poll creators to create a more quality poll and rectifying their mistakes too.

This is not a suggestion it is a request which will improve the quality of polls...i though many may feel dissappointed if their polls are rejected without knowing the reason behind it..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes a very good suggestion. Hope the moderators respond in a positive way.
@Rajani, this is a very good suggestion, I think most of us feel the same in the event of polls getting rejected! Hope its implemented !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rajani, I understand your concern. However it is clearly told in many occasions that the duplicate polls, polls without proper title/question, polls that are similar already exists etc will be rejected. If your poll is not such kind and still rejected, please let me know.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

These days I come across of polls which are just repeats.For instance,the choice of operating systems!!
Thanks for the reply dear moderator..With so many conditions to check may be it will be very difficult to create a poll. i will check and create from next time...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.