Why can't we introduce an admission section in Education section of Articles directory. As this is admission time it may generate huge traffic to Boddunan.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Karthik, if it will drive traffic, then its a good suggestion, but could you please elaborate what exactly do you have in mind?
Whether it will an article on admission processes for any career stream or on competitive exams or what??? :dry: :huh: :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Since this is the time for start of an academic year, we come across many admission notifications in various universities throughout the country and their process of selecting students through various competitive exams. So why don't we start an Admission category in the present article directory itself. We can provide details regarding the university, entrance exam date, criteria for selecting the students etc.
I think suggestion is good but In ISC this section already there so Boddunan is different from ISC.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Your suggestion is indeed very good...

Lets Maverick Sir tell its good and bad...

Aastha Gupta
Ya looking for the moderator to reply my post in a positive manner...
Articles are different from news items. Admission details are not taken to articles. Articles should not be time bound.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

that is right moderator. It should not be included in the article section then we should have a column What's next or carrier guidance. In this we can post the stuff and surely get more traffic.
Maverick is right. But don't you think this Mr.Moderator this suggestion is worth implementing?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
If that is the case we can implement this as suggested by Shalu Joseph.
MBA ADMISSION 2010-2012.... MANAGEMENT QUOTA

Our services in India:
MBA COLLEGES:-
I.S.B HYDERABAD,FMS DELHI,MDI GURGAON,XLRI,IMT,SYMBIOSIS ,NARSEE MONJEE,SP JAIN,ICFAI,MICA,JAMNALAL BAJAJ INST OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES,ALLIANCE ACADEMY,LOYOLA,WELINGKAR,CHRIST COLLEGE ETC ETC

B.E/BTECH COLLEGES:-
IIT,NIT,DCE,NSIT,VIT,MANIPAL,BITS PILLANI, MIT,PUNENIRMA,MS RAMAIAH,RV COLLEGE OF ENGG,PES,SRM,SATHYABAMA ,KIIT,IICT,PICT,BHARATHIYA VIDYAPEETH,JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA ETC

We have solution for all your admission requirements. So don't hesitate, just send an email with your queries, we shall answer them all!!

Please send your queries along with following details:

Name of the student:-
Place:-
Education details :- 10th /12th/entrance /Graduation details with percentage
Prefer admission :-
Prefer college :-
Prefer Area :-
Budget :-
Contact No :-

Mail-id:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mob. NO. 9654241607, 9717663074 We have solution for all your admission requirements. So don't hesitate, just send an email with your queries, we shall answer them all!!

Please send your queries along with following details:

Name of the student:-
Place:-
Education details :- 10th /12th/entrance /Graduation details with percentage
Prefer admission :-
Prefer college :-
Prefer Area :-
Budget :-
Contact No :-

Mail-id:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mob. NO. 9654241607, 9717663074
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.