Hi friends,

Why there is no one interested in playing games here in boddunan at gamezone. it will be interesting if many members are interested in it.

and for each game if we play only a single point is given. when we play the same gain again no point is rewarded.

i suggest 5 points can be given to each game we play. And for highest scorer of the game could be rewarded with 15 points.

Some rewards could also be given to the members to increase the number of participants in game zone.

what do you think guys?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it can be done.. but many be the site orginality will be lost..first of all i will not come out from the game mode... :laugh: :laugh:

yes the idea is good but it will depend on the comments of member...
Very good suggestion hope it is implemented soon. :)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It is a good suggestion indeed.
I think the points should definitely given to the one who wins or the highest scorer of the game every time a person plays.

Aastha Gupta
aastha wrote:
[quote]It is a good suggestion indeed.
I think the points should definitely given to the one who wins or the highest scorer of the game every time a person plays.[/quote]

Aastha, points are already being given. However what sajeetharan is asking is to increase the number of points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ohh Sir, I am wrong at whatever written, but what about increasing the number of points ...???

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.