Hello Maverick,
I have an idea for the top reviewer.
This award is given to the member who put more reviews.
This can be seen in reviewers page.
This award is given on monthly basis.
This will motivate users to put more reviews.
This also increase boddunan traffic.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At present, reviews are not yet included in the up going contests. Once moderator told that this would soon be included. So be patient. Hope your suggestions are also included and would be taken into consideration.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Not many members are contributing in reviews sections. I can see only same set of people.When we get more reviews everyday by different people, your idea can be implemented.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
No meean. As this review section is not yet considered to be in the awards section, members are not interested in this. If once award has given for this, in no time, members would share their reviews. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a very good suggestion but the award should be a daily instead monthly award.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
A very good suggestion, but saw in some recent posts that review section is not included for points calculation.
Boddunan is not yet ready to have the contests or rewards on reviews as I told in earlier posts. I will initiate respective contests once ready.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Contests are introduced according to the participation and interest I think.Here reviews are aimed mainly out siders.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Contests are introduced according to the participation and interest I think.Here reviews are aimed mainly out siders.[/quote]

Absolutely right. It is aimed at attracting some nitch traffic (users who interested in buying products, uses paid services etc)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.