Hello Friends,

I think the games threads are pushing useful topics back and they are losing their importance.People usually checks the topics in Recent discussions and replies to that. ( Atleast i used to do like that ). Iam not against playing games. But sometimes it feels little to bad to see the Recent Discussions page fully filled with games which makes people to think that there are no useful discussions going on here.

Please suggest your views and some ideas on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YOu are right Meean, I think this issue was raised earlier too in one of the other threads!! It is just that, in my opinion at least, people do not want to spend time thinking over crucial and impacting issues. They are more after earning points and hence more and more games are seen than other issues!!

:dry: :blink: :dry: :huh: :S

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I already posted one thread for this type of discussion

Why members not asking some technical question forum which can help to other?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I also already suggested a regulation on this issue , long ago.Now in my 3000th post also requested the same.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Mean we cannot blame games for this. Its ok to have fun on forums sometimes.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen,
As i have mentioned in the beginning of this thread, iam not opposing games.It should be minimum and should not affect the purpose of forums.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
It is true Meean. If many of the members show interest in game threads, this would continue for long time.

As I already got bored in these games, I have not been creating new games in the forums :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes deepti is right when member are showing interest it will continue..

But other discussions are been avoided..hope some solution should be found
Good Morning to all my friends!

It's has been pointed out earlier too with no results.The sad reality is that majority of the members have a tendency and weakness to fall for these games.As a result serious threads draw much less or no attention while the forum is swamped with all kinds of games and other non-issues.It's also clear that many of them are not even aware of the very purpose of a forum.We can not help it and there is no other way than to lump it!Let members take a clear stand on this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.