This is my 3000th forum post.I have some suggestions which I had put earlier also.

1. When a suggestion is accepted the suggested person gets an adhoc award. At the same time I request to disclose the maximum time to implement the same.I got adhoc award for Crossword game suggestion and Meean got for T-shirt suggestion.But both are not implemented yet.

2. The GD thread is gaining more popularity.But only two gets the cash credit. So if the active participants are more than five please have a cosolidation prize also (I think first,second and three consolidations)

3. Once I requested to have a certificate of Boddunan for the performance in GD.I won it many times.But there is no proof to show it to others.So if a five time winner is given a merit certificate it will be useful to him in interviews and other occations.Since this discussion is all India level definitely it will be an added point to his future career.

4. As many members pointed out useless games are repeating and serious discussions are going behind.A guest or new member will see this games only and will loss seriousness.So a game may be allowed for one month.After that locking the thread is necessary under present condition.

Friends I invite your opinions on these matters.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid,

My hearty congratulations to you on reaching 3000 posts. All your points mentioned below are valid.

Regarding point 3, Do they have to make some letter pad for boddunan and give it?If letter pad is already available, it is not a big problem. They can even give soft copy of the certificates.

Regarding point 4, We have to formulate some rules for games threads like maximum 2 or 3 threads can be displayed on forums daily.If it is not possible to make this automated, it should be the responsibility of the members not to post more than the limited number of games thread per day.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
CONGRATS ABID.

3000 POSTS. THIS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT. AND REGARDING YOUR SUGGESTION YES I ACCEPT ALL THE 3 BUT NOT THE LAST ONE.
Meean,
I mean a good looking certificate itself.When it comes in your postal address as a gift it will be a great achievement and pride to you.Also to present in occations like interviews it should be in a certificate look , not in letterpads.

Sajeetharan,
Thanks for your reply.You know before this games this forums were very serious.One or two games are OK.But here only games are seen.Look the forums of other such sites.More games will lower the opinion of others about the site.

Visit my blogs:

Wow good suggestions and congratulations on your 3000th post.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hai Abid. First of all Congrats for reaching the 3000 mile stone.

And regarding your suggestions, hope to see them implemented soon. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congrats Abid..I hope you are absolutely right in the first point. Regarding other points i think all the persent member should agree including moderator..Have to see there response.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]This is my 3000th forum post.I have some suggestions which I had put earlier also.[/quote]
First of all congratulations.

[quote]1. When a suggestion is accepted the suggested person gets an adhoc award. At the same time I request to disclose the maximum time to implement the same.I got adhoc award for Crossword game suggestion and Meean got for T-shirt suggestion.But both are not implemented yet.[/quote]
Generally suggestions that require software creation need more time, somewhere around 3-6 months depending on the complexity of software. T-Shirt suggestion is going to started soon with moderators.
[quote]
2. The GD thread is gaining more popularity.But only two gets the cash credit. So if the active participants are more than five please have a cosolidation prize also (I think first,second and three consolidations)[/quote]
Not sure how much competitive the GD become if there are more winners. Anyway our new GD moderator Karthik should decide this.

[quote]3. Once I requested to have a certificate of Boddunan for the performance in GD.I won it many times.But there is no proof to show it to others.So if a five time winner is given a merit certificate it will be useful to him in interviews and other occations.Since this discussion is all India level definitely it will be an added point to his future career.[/quote]
Definitely good idea. I will start work on this.

[quote]4. As many members pointed out useless games are repeating and serious discussions are going behind.A guest or new member will see this games only and will loss seriousness.So a game may be allowed for one month.After that locking the thread is necessary under present condition.[/quote]
Infact I was also thinking in the same lines.

I request all members to share their views so that we can get more acceptable solutions.

Thanks Abid for the suggestions on your 3000th post and these are definitely eligible for an adhoc award :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congrats Abid! About other points I fully endorse the views of you and that of other members.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]

Thanks Abid for the suggestions on your 3000th post and these are definitely eligible for an adhoc award :) .[/quote]

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Adhoc Award again!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks a lot :laugh: :silly: :S :(

Visit my blogs:

I saw some long running game threads now locked by the moderator. Thanks for implementing the same.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.