Hai Friends, :)

It been quite a few days since I have joined Boddunan.com and I have been following the guidelines for posting articles.It was mentioned that spell check to be done along with proper framing of sentences before submiting the article;I have noticed that not eveyrone follow these guidelines.

There are a lot of such articles where I had a hard time figuring out what exactly was spoken,I say it is really confusing to come across such articles :dry:

Friends,kindly spell check your articles and frame proper sentences with good grammar.It is really worth reading when things look so good.

:)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yea you are absolutely right I think you could've come across my articles.....I admit that i make grammar mistakes(a lot :silly: ).......so I'll spell check every article from now on :ohmy:
You are correct Swetha. By following the correct spelling and gramatical rules, not only the articles looks professional but also the search engines can easily find the right content.

Sometimes I too forgot to do the spell check especially when I use the Internet Explorer :(

That is the main reason why I refer Firefox/Chrome for everyone as they have the in built spell checker.

Unfortunately I am typing this on Internet Explorer :S

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick you are abs right.....this articles are meant to be pro's......so spell check is so 'needed
:)
oh lets not blame the spell check alone.......

The reason many of us do this mistake is that we are unaware of the right way to present it :)

Why dont we start a forum on 'Improving English writing skills'?That will be of great help for the budding articles authors,atleast they can be trained here so that they can encounter such situations easily.

What do you all suggest? :)

Swetha Shenoy
Well I am ok with your proposal. Members please comment so that put a request for this forum creation.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes its a good suggestion to have a separate forum section for "Improving English skills" And this will definitely help other members to make their articles better and maintain a high quality of presentation.

Good suggestion swetha.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Yes lets start Improving english forum where I will learn so many things from you
Everyone will learn something each day :)

I guess we may have an English lecturer among our midst who can refresh our minds in grammar?

That will be a good start,atleast we know we are professionally guided :)

Swetha Shenoy
You have started a wonderful initiative. Why shouldn't you be the lecturer for all of us :) and guide the rookies who wanted your help by taking the ownership of this task? And anyway our members will always be with you in helping you.

I have placed the request for the forum you have stated above and it will be created soon.

Thank you for the good initiative.

Thats great news maverick.
And let me tell you that swetha is a MBA HR so I guess she will be the perfect person to handle the new froum section.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.