Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
eeks :S

You have taken the cat out of the bag havent you,Atul :dry:

But we require good Professional Lecturers here......it would sound better ,right?

Yeah,I know I can help you guys...but it will take time because I would like to quote examples from submitted articles on Boddunan so we can hunt down the mistakes and rectify them :)

So it won't sound like some English Hitler just copying contents from other sites :silly:

Swetha Shenoy
Ha Ha.. Good one.

Btw.. it seems you have already come up with the plan so quickly B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The section Improving English Writing Skills seems to be added. Now the time to rock guys. Let us start from tomorrow onwards as it is getting late. Time to sleep :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes rectifying mistakes is tough and its more tougher to accept our mistakes. :(
though other members including Maverick and me will help you doing this. :)
This is all to make our community better and grow.

And i didn't knew that you had a cat in your bag. :lol: B)

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
:huh: That was just an idiom Atul!! :dry:

Well,Atul and Maverick,since you know the saying of Kabir,'Kal kare so aaj,aaj kare so ab...',thats it! :woohoo:

I have started posting in the forum as a small post for beginners! :laugh:

Swetha Shenoy
I read the post and is simply superb. Great going. I have added the moderation permissions on that forum to you. So please play around it and make it as forum of the year.

Thank you and wish you all the best.

to be honest i don't even know where is the spell check 'thing'...... :blink: ........So lets go with the idea of "ENGLISH LEARNING FORUM" :woohoo: as you guys were talking...........yyou know something that I see lots of members here getting so much committed....... :)
Friends,

I have helped correct a few articles,I suggest you go thorugh them so that you can understand the mistakes.This is not to embarass anyone but to clarify the mistakes and learn from them

1.Jogging is a good exercise

2.Walking

3.I Love You

4.Why your dog is sad?

5.What is Writing really about?

B)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.