I have an idea about Laptop Reviews.
Like mobile reviews, laptop reviews are good one.
If we add this means it is very helpful for buying laptop. It will increase boddunan traffic.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This has been already suggested but not implemented.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yes i agree with Jayen that already suggested by many but yet to be implement. It many take lot of time to see those reviews :(
Vijay,
Please try to explain the template.i.e what are the fields you would like to have for that? It may be implemented in future.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean wrote:
[quote]Vijay,
Please try to explain the template.i.e what are the fields you would like to have for that? It may be implemented in future.[/quote]

Meean i hope these are the some of the common fields

TITLE
LAPTOP COMPANY
WEBSITE
MODEL NAME/NUMBER
INTRODUCED IN YEAR
PRICE
Where to purchase (here you can provide links to purchase online in low price) OPTIONAL
PROCESSOR DETAILS:
RAM DETAILS:
HARD DISK DETAILS:
SCREEN/ SIZE in inches:
WEIGHT OF THE LAPTOP:
BATTERY:
Whether comes with OS or NOT (specify the OS):
OTHER DETAILS: Such as available is which colors or any fetures related to appearance such as dell (designed laptops)
Here you can add details of webcam. speakers etc
Connetivity Details (internet):
SUMMARY:

Hope i havent missed any fields.. :) :dry:
Do you think the models are constant at least a month? I think they are changing every week and reviewing such highly changing products is hard. Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No Maverick as mobile also laptop reviews are going to be great traffic attractors for the site. I think it is High time this are implemented and accepted.

I had used 2 laptops till now.

one is hp and other is toshiba.

both are not working now. since i kept in on for 24 hours always. the display has gone.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]I had used 2 laptops till now.

one is hp and other is toshiba.

both are not working now. since i kept in on for 24 hours always. the display has gone.[/quote]

@sajeetharan
Yes laptops are meant for long time usage i think as they get heated after long usage which i too face with my SAMSUNG laptop.But i think if proper maintanence is done they can withstand..

If your are not using it dont put it in standby mode or sleep mode which is what most of us do..incluging me :P :) Next for better battery performance .. do battery calibration once in any month or two but not frequently...i think you know the technique. For power option do not use maximum power option give the change for it...i use power saver always...my battery is presently working well... Another think do not charge useless the battery is fully discharged..that is it should come to 8%...

I hope these steps will help you..if followed ;):)
i agree with Maverick,
this is highly changing electronic item..

For example.
Dell studio 15 is model name for dell..but they are various configuration available so how will u review it..
Vijay and Maverick even mobile phones are subject frequent change in technology so that cannot be the reason not to implement this section.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.