Why can't we archive group discussion topics by consolidating the points written by the members and merge them into a single thread or an article with some good keywords in the tag? For example, discussion about IPL was going on sometime back and there were many points written.If that is converted to an article with good keywords,it may also help increasing the traffic.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meean wrote:
[quote]Why can't we archive group discussion topics by consolidating the points written by the members and merge them into a single thread or an article with some good keywords in the tag? For example, discussion about IPL was going on sometime back and there were many points written.If that is converted to an article with good keywords,it may also help increasing the traffic.[/quote]

Meean.. that is a very good suggestion but require a lot of effort and people having such experience is required.

More than that, they are views of different people and how can we show them as a single article?

If we overcome this kind of challenges that would be a real asset to boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hey Meean,

This is excellent idea. Hope archiving the group discussion is good idea.
This would help us in future review too.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Meean.. that is a very good suggestion but require a lot of effort and people having such experience is required.

More than that, they are views of different people and how can we show them as a single article?

If we overcome this kind of challenges that would be a real asset to boddunan.[/quote]

I agree with your views Maverick. When i have sometime, i will try to combine a topic. I request other members to have a look at this, when they find some time.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean, I think this is a very good suggestion! It will help drive traffic as you have said!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Group Discussions are already archived under a separate category.But they are as such discussed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.