we all know that in boddunan we have above 6500 members and also we know how much of them are active.Then why give joining bonus to new members who join the site like 25rs.This will give him confidence to stay in this site as active and earn money.What friends you think of this.
For example-One person joined the site he gets rs25 as joining bonus it will encourage him.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Previously these scheme was exist but this time omitted due to scam joining . So referral system well work for active members.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This option will allow many people to scam the site. Many daily awards like top voter,top commenter,forum activator are given here. New members can earn very well through this methods.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Santosh sir i am not saying for active members i am saying of new members join this site and is not active...
Jasmeeth, there are bonus points present. Bonus cash credits is not a good idea as we are here to share and earn. How can cash credits be given at the joining?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Meean wrote:
[quote]This option will allow many people to scam the site. Many daily awards like top voter,top commenter,forum activator are given here. New members can earn very well through this methods.[/quote]

Mam how this option will scam the site.Once member had join the site he will again join from new account for just rs25 which we can't cash out.

Friends we are saying doing we should work hard and make new members by saying we can't do this.We have take steps to make new members to stay on this site like we are working here.

Mam you have said right there is Top voter,commenter award etc but for new members it takes time to step upto on the site.When i joined the site after 20 days i have earned rs by woning one award.
Deepti mam only 10 points are given in joining.For eg Mam i earned my first award after days that was my first earning that 25rs award gave me confidence and feeling to work on this site.The feel which money gives than points more than points.
If this 25rs are given to new member its not a problem for site he can,t cashout till he reach 1500rs.
Jasmeet,
In my view, new members can get Top voter and Top commenter awards easily if they spend sometime with the site. Because old members might have voted for maxiumum polls.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Giving such cash bonus on joining may not be a good idea.There should not any doubts whatsoever as far as paymentment is concerned.
Well Friends,
This thread getting into a hot discussion.
I would like to say why don't we have a New Award:"Best Debutant of the Month".
winner criteria:member registered in last month, contribution made,etc.
Give your valuable feedback.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Its good Idea but not for existing member it will be applicable at once but good to boost new members.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.