I think a bonus cash (of 10 or 15) can be awarded for one who posts 100 or 150 appoved articles.

This will motivate new members and encourage more members to write articles.

Alternatively,(am not sure if this point has been raised earlier) a cash benefit can be given to Platinum or Gold members. This will encourage more members to be active on forums for a considerable period of time.

How will it be?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's a great effort on part of those who reach the landmark of contributing more than 100 articles and it should duly rewarded in the form of cash or points bonus.Same is case with gold or platinum members.Your suggestion merits consideration.
Gold, Platinum and Maestro mates gets 500, 1000 and 2000 points respectively. Points means cash when you eligible for Boddunan revenue sharing program (Maestro is automatically eligible for 1 share as he/she gets 2000 points).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think 100 quality articles may be given Rs 100 as achivement price.In my sense quality means which had earned at least 25 points.(No other way to say about quality here)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This is a good suggestion since it does require a lot of efforts to put in as many as 100+ articles. Also, as Abid has suggested the articles should have got minimum 25 points, that should filter out less-than acceptable quality articles. Supposing a person has posted 150 articles of which 50 articles have earned less than 25 points, but has 100 articles with 25 or more points only then he will become eligible for the cash bonus!!

Maverick, a question - is Gold member and Gold mate different?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As we have Revenue share present now, both the revenue share programs and level ranking are combined by maverick!
But seeing this individually, the member should be given credit for achieving something... Apart from crediting points, cash also should be credited to the member...

Hope this would give member motivation to achieve more!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Kalyani, Gold Member and Gold Mate are different. Gold Mate is in fact Gold boarder to be precise which is applicable to forums only.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@abid and all,

I have another idea to ensure that authors get recognition based on their article's quality.. maybe the bonus cash might be in the form of some 15 or 25% of (their cash earnings from the 100 or 150 appproved articles..)
You mean average amount of these articles or total earned amount's 25%?How can such a huge amount be paid?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I meant a percentage of the total cash rewards for all the articles ... 25% was just a random figure. I thk it is better as "4%-5% for 150 or 200 articles" .

In any case, I think this will take time, if at all it is to be implemented
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.