The present situation is that after we cast our vote for a particular poll, we have to scroll down to submit comment. after that we have to scroll up back to click the next post button. Its not a user friendly handling...

Because now a days , due to good participation on polls, comment list is so long and we have to scroll this much which takes so much time..

So, it will be really helpful if a "next poll" button is also added to the submit comment region so that we can easily move on to the next poll after submitting our comment...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well in that case Jobin,
I will request our technical team do make "last post first" and comment box above it.

-Autl B

atulb@boddunan.com
Yes this is a very good suggestion by jobin and atul .

Hope this will be implemented asap
Yes --- This problem look valid. Or else "MOVE TO TOP OF PAGE" icon can be introduced on the page ending, similar to the online users icon...

This would also look good.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The solution put forward by Atul is a good one... thanks for caring my suggestion...

thanks to sajeetharan and deepti for joining me... "move to top" button at the bottom is also acceptable...

Hi,
We already have a link 'Scroll to Top'at the left bottom corner of every page.
And about my suggestion I feel if we do so then no one will read others comments and directly post his/her comment.So, Its better the way it is.
-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
oh.. sorry.. i didn't noticed the "scroll to top" at the bottom ... the point you have arised is also valid.. so continuing in the way it is doesn't create so much problem...

If "scroll to top" button is made more visible.. it will be helpful for others who have not noticed it..

What about adding a "scroll to down" button at the top... ??

Thank you Jobin and Atul for bringing up this important thing..
I never noticed "Scroll to Top" button here. Thanks for bringing it to notice.
I also face the same problem stated by Jobin, but I think Scroll to Top will help now.

Aastha Gupta
Hi Jobin,
As you have rised this problem let other reply whether they think the same way.One option is make comments minimised and we need to click on it to see or post the comments.Other Option is Scroll to comments button introduction(but this will be a bit tough for programming).

Lets see what other members have to say.
-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
i think scroll to down button is more easier.. because placing comment box at the top will reduce the significance of other comments as you said.. also if "scroll to down" is placed rather than "scroll to comment box".. then i think its not so tough in programming... because comment box stays in the bottom of the page and "scroll to down" will be a better option...

lets see what others say.....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.