Dear members.
We all are part of Boddunan team.
The site is dedicated to provide best resources and information to the world wide but some time some member get temper wth there ego and start fighting with each other and show there seniority to other members.

Some time some member has problems there cash payment or any other issue with Editors.

From now on wards it is advised if you seeing any problem at forum by any member please contact him by sending Pm and if you want to pass any message to any Editor or moderator then please either send them Pm or send them mails to there respective mails.
You can find e-mail address from FAQ page.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a very good suggestion Das...

This would also be a very good practice to send personal messages to the members regarding any queries and suggestions.

This would help the upliftment of the site too.
Thanks for the very good suggestions.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
ya... regarding payment problems, we can contact maverick directly.. its a better practise.. its fast too to get in touch directly..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
It is a very good suggestion soubhagya to main the quality and standard of this site.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
ya.. otherwise.. new members will be misguided or get a bad impression about our site.. without knowing what really our site is..

Hi Soubhagya Das,
Well suggested by you. This will also develop a good work environment on boddunan. Surely this method will help us erase all differences between any of the members.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@Soabhagya this is a good and a practical suggestion!! Any issues should be resolved with the concerned person only and it will be faster too than on the forums!! Well suggested! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes this is good suggestions indeed and i have already implemented it before..but for problem like the problem i faced before

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/12-help/50816-not-able-to-put-videos.html

it can not be done..as others are also facing the problem or not is to be known..but here i came to known that only some limited sites videos are allowed..which i couldnt known just by sending PM to single person..

This is just my opinion sorry if I said anything wrong.
didn't got your problem rajani.. why should you send videos as PM.. you can upload videos in communities.. but not all embedded video's are allowed..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.