QnA is a section which can fetch a lot of internet traffic to our site.. we know that for most of the search query, yahoo answer link comes to the top of the results..

so we should take necessary improvements to make our QnA section poular..

QnA is on the development stage and i want to add some of my suggestions..

* As an introduction, assign more credits/points for this section to improve its participation..

* Place a link.. "unsolved questions.. "

* also add " reolved " near to the question title if the answering to the question is closed..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jobin, Thaks for the suggestions.

I will reconsider the points for them however more points would add unnecessary stuff into it and decreases quality.

The front page of QnA displays unsolved questions only.

You can see resolved questions by clicking the "Resolved" button on QnA front page. You can also see the accepted answer as first one and highlighted when viewing a question details.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ohk maverick...

ya... we also have to consider it.. otherwise it will become like polls.. because when point system was introduced for polls, unnecessary polls were created just to get points..

we should maintain the quality of QnA section..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.