Its good that we have a chat box but its bad that no one is using it much ....
Instead of that CHAT box we could've something that would catch the attraction of the users and the guests. So some of my Ideas are:

1. Music Lobby- well we Indians know nearly all languages in the world , i say it would be very interesting to have a lobby to discuss recently released music albums , songs from a movie whether in English or tamil, or telugu or hindi or any language it would definitely be fun , lots of users actually gather to share things in such Lobby.

2. Download Downtown- This will be very interesting, the concept is: I mean nearly everyone in boddunan knows about something regarding softwares, music, videos,games and exactly where to download them. If a user request for a software regarding where to download them or how to download or tricks to download them in DOWNLOAD DOWNTOWN then the other users may help them by telling them exactly where to download them. This would actually attract more users to boddunan.com and they would register to know where to download things.

and more ideas can be expected from other users too....

Hope So,
Thank you,
R.Rajkumar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh:

I entered many times there seeing members online on left.But it was like a grave yard.Only my chat echoed.I don't know whether any one had got a chance to chat there.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
no one really uses the CHAT box
Ya the chat box remains deserted at times because the members are busy earning points .This might be a reason i think but iam not sure
Chat facility is good but when member day by day will increase user of chat will also increase but we need to concentrate to bring more member first

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

it would be better if the chat box is replaced with smething or anything
We are already started looking into the alternatives.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yes absolutely chat box is necesary its an opportunity to communicate with new people and share thoughts And about the music lobby yes to share things like videos , happiness and sorrows is not a bad thing so boddunan site is trying to make people learn more things.
First of all I would like to than Raj Kumar for his wonderful suggestions. We are working on the similar lines however it may not be compared to the chat facility.

We are looking at the below feature to be added on boddunan in future:

Reviews: Most of us are using many products and know their quality etc. However, there are number of people who does not know about the product and are searching for the right review. This would be the future area we are looking at.

Initially we are planning to launch reviews on Movies, Recipes, Games, Gadgets, Books etc. However, we are planning to expand it to more categories in the future. Obviously we will come up with the best looking and most informative/useful feature.

Please share your views about it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Deleted. Please do not spam. Otherwise your account will be blocked.

- Maverick
Thank you Maverick.

It would be much better if we replace chat box with something that would DIRECT people
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.