Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all,
Horoscope is not at all for our website.But we can definitely add few things in the left column of our page below website server time module.

Let me suggest few:
1. We can display the Weekly Group Discussion Results along with topic and winners name and the previous Caption Contest Picture and the winning Caption.
2. Display 'Thought of the Day' or 'Scientific Facts' module.
3. Hope all members have lots of things to suggest.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions/comments.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@atul congrats to you for rejecting the horoscope stuff..
Well i though to suggest something prospective.. As we know that there is need to check time and Date daily, like that daily predictions is also checked by many...

However i never thought that some negative comments like, there are many sites to see this will come... :(

Daily prediction is something based on sciences only which comes under Astrological Science. And just think starting a day by knowning some postive things can really help...

However if the site moderator feels it is useless..i am no one to decide..
is there any need to display horoscopes here? I don't think so. It will not help the site in any way.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
well jobin if you think there is no need then what do you say about news..there is newspaper to refer for daily news what is the use to display news in forums..daily prediction is also like news and it all depends on beleiving or not..
Anyhow i am just clarify that it is part of science and not something rubbish..
Some trust horoscopes and some doesn't. Its a personal matter.

All news are not presented here. Only interesting news are discussed. They will also help traffic.

There are lots of horoscopes sites and even small applications in Internet. So, there is nothing unique in adding it to our site.

Nothing personal. If other members also wish to have it, then no problem.

Hope some significant days can atleast be useful ..i dont think people have any objection...
ya.. posting significance of a day is a good suggestion.. It will be a good piece of information.

Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]Hi all,
Horoscope is not at all for our website.But we can definitely add few things in the left column of our page below website server time module.

Let me suggest few:
1. We can display the Weekly Group Discussion Results along with topic and winners name and the previous Caption Contest Picture and the winning Caption.
2. Display 'Thought of the Day' or 'Scientific Facts' module.
3. Hope all members have lots of things to suggest.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions/comments.

-Atul B[/quote]

I think these suggestions are already suggested or asked..like forum activator and group discussion winners..

@ atul i dont know the how you are going to dispaly the Scientific facts and tips..do you want someone to put a scientific fact or tips? please elobrate it is good suggestion indeed..

I think my second suggestion of dispalying special day can be useful atleast..please see my suggestion again.. :)
Hope to see reply
Well No member needs to post any scientific facts, but we make a list of such facts which will be displayed randomly on the page.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.