Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days almost almost all banks and its branches have MICR code and IFSC code. I think implementing online money transfer will not be a difficult task.
These days it is very easy to make net transfer. This feature has been recommended by all the banks.. saying the following things:

1. It saves time.
2. Extra charges like courier and postal charges.
3. Go Green... Do not waste paper... :)

Hope this would be taken into consideration again!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@deepti

The reasons you have specified is simply great. Goverment should announce not to use books and notebooks in order to save papers and also ban exams
Now.. most of the bank supports direct money transfer. When we transact online, we will get an online receipt which can be given to the member so that, it can be used as a proof..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thats true. Orelse we can take the screen shot of the account statement ans show this as proof!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
If solid proof is a problem a dummy cheque can be sent to the members (after payment) in printable form.

Here bank hadn't denied to accept the cheque.Before taking it manager asked me some questions.Since it is IT related work's cash he suggested online transfer.

I think two options can be given to members for payment.Those who require solid proof can pay it through cheque and those who by netbanking can transfer it directly.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.