Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats true. There is a very long gap.
Aastha has asked me to take over DFAA for one week. But as she is having some inconvenience at her side, she is not able to handle this task daily.

As I am on vacation, it is not possible for me to handle this for the month of August. I would be back to HYD at the end of this month.
Sorry for inconvenience caused... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Some very nice suggestions are given by Gulshan, Abid and Atul. It is a necessity that there be a back up for every role on the forums to avoid just the current scenario.

I am willing to help out with the same!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My vote for 3 members in the panel are

1.Abid
2.Gulshan
3.Kalyani

These three members are visiting boddunan and doing a wonderful contribution on forums.
Yes, a shared responsibility is better than individual shoulders.But the leaving member should inform it earlier.I may be participating in the GD started and one morning if I am asked to take its moderation due to other members inconvenience it may not be possible.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, I agree with Abid's point of view totally!

Also, require one clarification regarding GD moderator, the moderator is not allowed to participate in GDs. will the same apply to the per'son who is designated as the back up for GD too?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's correct. There should be a common communication channel and understanding between the panel members. I can help you with whatever the suggestion you give.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well Friends,
Post your 3 member panel who are eligible for collectively taking decision for current contest like GD.

Kalyani has shown her interest to join the Lead Panel.

Yes, the rules remains the same. The contest moderator and Lead Panel members are not eligible for winning the contest, they can participate.

Post your valuable comments/suggestions.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Now kalyani would refuse to take up this position. If the moderators cant participate then there should be some rewards for them.
Now we all had a solution.

From tomorrow onwards Aastha will will be back..,no need to worry.
If result should be automatic by using some criteria than there no need to make committee for daily forum activator award.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.