Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Santosh

If the result is automated then the result will not be accurate. Then there will be a chance of spam in the forum.

Hope i am not wrong.
That's a good and valid point Abid.I suggest a panel consisting of 2 or 3 members for each award and when one person is off, he/she can inform the other person.The panel can be updated again if some member leaves the site or absent for longtime. For DFAA award,active members in forums can be chosen and for GD we can chose members who participate actively and win.

For GD, my suggestions are
1.Abid
2.Gulshan
(But we will lose contributions from these members :-()

For DFAA,
Iam interested to take the job.My other suggestions are
1.Kalyani
2.Rajani

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Well then what about Aastha, Deeepti, Lohit(Moderators). These had done there job very perfectly up to the date and now for one week vacation they were out of there work.
Sajee, I will not refuse the positio if I cannot participate in GD, but yes I will definitely miss fighting with you on various points!! :woohoo:

But I think Meean has put forth excellent suggestions! I concur with her! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

sudha wrote:
[quote]Well then what about Aastha, Deeepti, Lohit(Moderators). These had done there job very perfectly up to the date and now for one week vacation they were out of there work.[/quote]

They are very well there in the panel. Just co-ordinate with the new members. This would become a collaborative task instead of one person's.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Meean wrote:
[quote]That's a good and valid point Abid.I suggest a panel consisting of 2 or 3 members for each award and when one person is off, he/she can inform the other person.The panel can be updated again if some member leaves the site or absent for longtime. For DFAA award,active members in forums can be chosen and for GD we can chose members who participate actively and win.

For GD, my suggestions are
1.Abid
2.Gulshan
(But we will lose contributions from these members :-()

For DFAA,
Iam interested to take the job.My other suggestions are
1.Kalyani
2.Rajani[/quote]

If all of you guys ok with that we can formulate guidelines on how we all can communicate with each other to make a smooth flow of the tasks and no delays happen.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Cool, nice to see top 3 on forums occupying the panel team. Am double ok with this decision. But lets wait for aastha,karthick replies.
i agree to what gulshan has said. Its better to appoint a panel of senior members.
Guys, no replies from you. If you are okay, we can start the GD from tomorrow with the new panel as judges. Judges can participate in GD but they cannot make themselves as winners for better transparency. Or we can have one member in alternate week as judge so that other person can participate. It is upto you

Yes maverick, you are right. AS abid won't be available on Mondays kalyani can start this week's contest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.