I suggest that three more categories be added to the Q&A section.

1. Books
2. Health and Lifestyle
3. Food and Drinks

The above three categories will help us add more question specific to each one. Currently, there are no questions being generated around the above topics and what few questions are there, they are in Home and Garden section.

Please share your views on this.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the topic health and lifestyle will be a good addition.
I was searching to post a question on books and exam papers..under which category shoud i post them? it wont come under higher education category!
The books section is added under education.

Health & Lifestyle, Food & Drinks sections were also added

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for making it maverick..good guys post your suggestion and get it added
In total the Q n A section to be strenghthened.Asking questions for sake of participation is to be stopped first.Many questions seen discussed early in forums.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]The books section is added under education.[/quote]

Could a general Books section be added separately, apart from education?

There would be many questions related to general and popular fiction in the general category, that do not fall under the education category!

Added General Reference category which can cater this requirement. Adding books section in multiple categories would lead to confusion so added as General Reference

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok Maverick, Thanks for the same!!! :) :)

Abid, it does not look like that. There are only less participants every week. Only kalyani posting good questions consistently, while others post questions which has been already solved or discussed in forums!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.