Members and moderators I have a proposal for all here as given in the suggest. Please share your opinion on this matter.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jayen! I think it wont work well, the idea is only to improve the activity on forums. So It does not have any effect on increasing members in forums.
I think Jayen's idea may work, as far as am considered, i think that will make members give more quality articles, ofcourse there is cash credits for high quality ones, but if this weekly award is given, members will start giving more quality plus highly innovative and very much day to day related articles..
Guys, we have asked how to improve activity on forums. what article to do with forums? Suggest your views to improve the activity in forums during weekends!
Sajee thats fine but the overall objective is to increase the clicks on our boddunan site right! I think people around the world do search for many innovative articles too. So if we get more good articles, then boddunan will ofcourse be on its path in getting noticed.. Maybe am wrong in suggesting or posting in thread, i just gave my suggestion.
I agree with the proposal. The most read article is decicively popular and is also adding more revenue to the site. Giving award to mot read article is just and proper. i may add however, that the award should not be repeated for any article.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan i agree with you, The award should not be repeated for any article, there can be more rules implemented to keep it fair too.
Long time back when i suggested similar kind of proposal here, the moderator's reply was "It is difficult to find whether the article is read or not as some members will click articles for the sake of points".

Jayen,
If you know any mechanism to find out whether a person is genuinely reading the article or not,then it will be easy to implement this award.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean i think the time gap taken between clicks of each article by a member (if needed taking into account the size of the article being read along with the time gap), can be a good idea.
Meean i think the time gap taken between clicks of each article by a member (if needed taking into account the size of the article being read along with the time gap), can be a good idea.

what would you do if a person clicks an article and wait for some more time to read another one. This idea wont work
Meean wrote:
[quote]Long time back when i suggested similar kind of proposal here, the moderator's reply was "It is difficult to find whether the article is read or not as some members will click articles for the sake of points".

Jayen,
If you know any mechanism to find out whether a person is genuinely reading the article or not,then it will be easy to implement this award.[/quote]

A way out is to consider comments on articles. Instead of reading, comments may be considered. An article getting more comments may be considered for award. Comments made during a week could be considered. If this is accepted, an article may be eligible for awards even more than once.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.