Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lets see what moderators have to say about of this proposal. Thank you all for actively putting your views here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The idea is good, but as Meean pointed it is difficult to determine whether one had read it or just opened.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:

The idea is good, but as Meean pointed it is difficult to determine whether one had read it or just opened."..
no doubt a very good idea,,,,

exactly abid.........
The idea was raised sometime back, as it was very difficult to track genuine clicks, and to avoid un-necessary page view and their by increase load on server, we kept the idea aside.

However, counting comments as said by Gulshan is valid point. But again we already have Most commenter of the day award is already there (though it is only on polls, we can extend it to articles as well.)

If at all we can compromise with fake clicks, we can get it to work.

Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i think this is a good Idea Maverick, extending it to articles too. This will surely encourage people to comment more and the author of the article will know the quality of his work and therefore strive to increase the quality..
Thanks for your views Maverick and others and I am with Maverick's suggestion. Hope to see it implemented soon.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.