Hi friends, I would like to suggest a new idea.

I guess we can have a scrolling bar at the top, below

[quote] * Categories
* My Discussions
* Forum Profile
* Recent Payments
* Revenue Sharing
* FAQs
* Login[/quote]

and here we can scroll the latest news and top articles by the users. Here are some views about this idea,

i) This scroll bar must be there in all the pages, i.e even when the user navigate from one page to other page.

ii) A separate section called News section can be started, and the member can update the latest news ( with very good key words) and other members can comment about the news. ( or we can use the category "Latest News" in the forum for this, with the title of the forum scrolls at the top)

iii) If the moderator feels that some articles are too good we can also add this in this section.

I guess this will make user to easily click and get info as soon as they see the news at the top, which scrolls.

If this works then we can add jobs/q paper section also.

Friends please share your suggestion and views so that it helps the moderator.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good Suggestions Raaghavan but i think displaying papers will not be approved as i already suggested this idea but moderatoris not interested and he suggested not to make boddunan a education and job portal..

The first suggestion can be good as it will be easy to browse.. :)
Its a real good idea dude. I really like the idea of having everyday news posted.. its good.
very good idea ......it depends upon the moderators ,how they take it.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Good suggestion Raaghavan... Let moderator reply here. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
My idea is that we're already having current affairs section in forums, so we can slide the topic titles from that specific category, to form the news slider.

Vijay U
Looks like everyone likes the idea including me :) . Not sure about news but we can certainly do scrolling of articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes,Raaghav I like your idea and you always come up with something innovative.Thanks!
We discuss the current affairs in the forum. So, srolling of the list of top read articles would be good.Raghavan, a very brilliant idea. :) :)
Thanks friends for your support.

I believe this feature increase the page views.

As Vijay and nagalakshmi.karunanidhi mentioned, we can make use of the Current Affairs section in scrolling for news.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Thats really nice to see the idea to be implemented soon... :)

Congrats for the Adhoc Award... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.