As Reviews are mainly targetted for attracting visitors, the latest articles in the reviews section can be displayed in the home page or through a seperate scrolling text to catch the attention of the visitors.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Few days ago, members expressed their willingness to hide these results from viewing in latest articles listing as most of them are mobile reviews. However the recent developments made more categories and the count mobile reviews came to bottom. Now I would like to seek your opinions on enabling them back.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thats nice... It would be a good option... Hope to see opinion of others too... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think review of each item (upto a maximum of 5 or 10 can be displayed)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This is a very good suggestion Meean, since they will attract the attention of anyone visiting the site quite easily!! Nice one. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hope to see this feature soon.. :)

I see positive response here. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I think review of each item (upto a maximum of 5 or 10 can be displayed)[/quote]
That's an improvised version of my suggestion.Hope moderators can look into this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean i dont known whether this is possible to implement or not but as well written articles are displayed in scroll bar..like that some well written reviews can be displayed as standard is also necessary..Reviews should provide useful information for the person so it is better to give list of well written review..

What do you say..???
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.