We did have an older thread that had many suggestions for topics for Group Discussions, but most of the topics have already been discussed or of not much interest!

Therefore, I am inviting you all to contribute newer and relevant topics for forthcoming GD contests!

Also with a lot of new members in the forum, I am sure we will get more topics to choose from, though I must request that kindly refrain from topic of Cricket as that has been discussed earlier on a few occasions. What are your views on this?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some topics from my side are

1.2010 Commonwealth Games: Are we ready ?
2.How ethical is our media??
3.Golden age of India is before us or behind us?
Kalyani nice initiative...but sorry i am not having any idea for suggesting a topic as i previously suggested two topics which were neither seen nor ignored...
Hmm ... Here are some from my side.... ;) Please ignore if they were already present.. :dry:
1. Do you think that a mother should work(do job)?
2. Are movies crossing their limits in showing violence and romance?
3. Do you think that present doctors are business minded?
4. Is education a foundation for business or gaining knowledge?

:) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Here are my choice of topics
1. How bribing affects the society?
2. Do youngsters really care for culture?
3. Sex Education- Is it necessary?
:) :) :)
Thank you all for some very good topics suggested! Some have been discussed in slightly different forms, but some new topics have also been suggested! :)

Rajani, sorry that your suggestions were ignored earlier! Could you kindly post them in this thread again? They may have been missed out due to some other hot topics! Please do post the same again! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deepti The topic you suggested "1. Do you think that a mother should work(do job)? " is already covered under the topic "women should go for work?" . Am not sure. But that comes under this category.
I am not sure whether these topics have already been discussed.

1.Will intercaste marriages help in solving caste problems?
2.Is caste based census really needed?
3.Is donation needed in private schools?
hatwave.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
There are already a few good ones suggested by Sajeetharan and Meean.As for my suggestion, I am thinking,thinking and thinking!! Here I give up!
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]
Rajani, sorry that your suggestions were ignored earlier! Could you kindly post them in this thread again? They may have been missed out due to some other hot topics! Please do post the same again! :)[/quote]

OK kalyani i search the thread to find out what i suggested..
Topics:

1)Is Australia safe for Indians after so many cases of murders of indians?
(I though this could be a great concern for many indian due to frequent clamities..Tsuami for example:
2) How well is India prepared for facing natural disasters?

You can see the thread
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/9-suggestion-box/39014-suggestion-of-topic-for-group-discussion.html?limit=15&start=15

I also want to suggest another topic

Are doctor performing their duty well and do you think that strict action as in US should be taken on mishap.
@Rajani

I like the last one which is the role of doctors in today's scenario which may be considered.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.