Hello Maverick,

I have seen that people post articles on haircare,skincare,beauty,etc which eventually they post it under the category of 'yoga and exercises' in "health and fitness" section.I suggest you to have a new addition to the section as Personal Care.This will make posting such articles even more better.

I had a doubt,which kind of articles come under "General Reference" under the section of "Miscellaneous"?

Thankyou :)

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha,

This is a good suggestion. I will add the category.

General reference contain all articles that does not fit into any other category. Please let me know in case any article you found may need a new category so that we can arrange them in a better way.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That will be great I would like to suggest under Business finance there should be another category of Insurance.
Because Insurance has a high value in human life and when we write about Insurance that key words are more importatnt to get traffic and Highpaying ads
I added insurance category to business & finance section. Please try to update your articles on Insurance if any.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Categories are one of the big thing we missed out during our initial plan. We do not reach our target in designing the categories. Thank you all who are participating in this discussion to make boddunan.com, a very organized site.

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/60-Insurance/1347-importance-of-life-insurance.html

Dear swetha and Maverick please look in this article and tell me what changes you want so that I can post it again after editing
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.