months in wiproSwetha I need a C.V for my friend .
I am sending you details please make it in a word format and send to my Mail Id-

<<<<This content is deleted>>>>
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Soubhagya,

First of all my name is not 'Shewta',it is "Swetha"

Secondly,I am not a 'resume writer'.I am sorry,I may not be the right person to write resume.I am here to help you and assist you in English writing skiils.
You may find many websites offering these resume writing tips.

Thankyou :)

Swetha Shenoy
Hi Soubhagya das,
My friend you have posted this thread in wrong category. "Suggestion Box" is where you can suggest some inovative ideas that you would like to implement in boddunan community. Next time keep a note of it.

And you can ask help addressed to everyone instead of only swetha, i am sure we have more gems like swetha.

You would have used the file function instead of posting all data here itself.

Well it seems that swetha is not willing to help in this case. :ohmy:
But I would request you to look in other websites like naukri,monster,timesjob and they have a resume maker on their website.

Other member will definitely guide you in proper direction. Don't worry. Else tell me i will help you in this I will send you some links of resume building softwares. :)

-Atul Barapatre. B)

atulb@boddunan.com
I search some sites in google but i did not find a good resume because all these are highly professional and they have mentioned lot many things in there resume so if possible send me a simple resume
check your e-mail.

Swetha Shenoy
First of all thank you very much Swetha for taking initiative for the task which you are not experienced in. I hope you have done good job in that as well.

Das, I strongly recommend never ever post such a sensitive information including your personal mail ids on the forums. People can misuse your information and you may get into troubles.

Hope you understand.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick that you havedeleted that content.
I had never thought about that.
That thing did not come to mind
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.