i am not at all satisfied with the editing team as they say my articles are copied but they should read properly as see as there is a vast difference in a copied content and a self written one kindly reply
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i m too facing these kind of situations. My articles are self constructed by going through books/magazines & re-written by own words but still they are been rejected. u can send a message to Maverick sir he will definetly help u out in this regard
Please send a personal message to the editor validating your points. :) :)
i hope transparent system for all self written articles

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Hello Aparna Singh,Rashmi and Sumit,
Well Yes me too have rejected some of your articles since few of the article content was similar to books & magazines n view pdf's on net. I don't have the links rigth now but will post in future in the remarks if found copied.
Please note than we are currently allowing only 15-20% similar content in any article.

Have any query feel free to contact Maverick or Atul B(me).

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@Atul,
I could not get the meaning of the term "15 -20% similar content of any article".Could somebody explain me this term? :(
Nagalakshmi it means atleast 15-20% content is copied in the article..
Copied content is forbidden. Even if you write in your own words, The articles must not look as identical. Just moving a few words in a sentence or using alternate words will not make the article original. For example, just replacing 'writer' with 'author', 'Boy' with 'lad' 'finished' with 'ended' etc. will not make things better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]@Atul,
I could not get the meaning of the term "15 -20% similar content of any article".Could somebody explain me this term? :([/quote]
Well its explained by the members above.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.