I see less participation by the member in games section.My idea is if given cash credit more member would be attracted towards the games section .

Suggestion

To be eligible for the cash credit in games section one has to be
1)Top scorer in certain number of games at the end of every week.

2)Have played maximum number of games as compared to other member.

3)Score atleast certain number of points.

What you think about this idea ? Give your suggestion.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Neetu,Do games section have separate leadership board?. :) :) .Most of the time I have not participated in games . :(
Neetu the suggestion is good but implementation is in the hands of moderator ..so let him confirm.
Hi Neetu,
Well Suggestions by you are good but as we all know every game have a crack to get score points without playing the game itself using the cheat code.

Still if members really want us to start Cash Credit for games sections then we will surely try to implement it.

Kindly post your views and comments.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
if cash credits are awarded i feel there would be more participation in games section so i personally want cash credit to be awarded for playing games

lets see what other people have to say......
Yes definately cash credits should be given.....
I think it will surely boost up the game section....
We understand that there are cheat codes for all the games but how many know this fact to use it here. So better implement it it will improve the traffic to next level.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.