Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun,
Very good suggestions.Keep it up.Even though there are more than 7000 members here the number of online users at any point of time is always less than 50.It ranges from 20 to 40.Share your suggestions on improving the number of active users.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean, I am glad that you liked my suggestions.

And as of now I wont worry about the number of active users. My prime focus would be to increase the earning potential of this site and this in turn would automatically attract active users.

This site already has enough articles to be earning atleast $1000, only proper off site promotion is required. And if that happens the writers share would automatically increase and this in turn would attract more writers making this site more active.
Arun,
Your suggestions really nice.Especially the link to be provided in articles are to be cared by authors very well.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Let us see what Maverick has to say on the whole range of suggestions given by Arun!
Chinmoy I am also waiting for Maverick response. I am also willing to mentor few writers here to help them increase their earnings but can't think of a possible way to do it. Anyways I always have too many things running on my mind and so I am practicing patience....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.