Friends.This is my 5000th post in forums.As usual I wish to put some suggestions in this marked post.

1. As the participation in contests are decreasing it is high time to increase the award amount.Higher amount may attract more participation.

2. Some threads get very good discussion.So such thread (which are not a continuing one ) initiator may also be given some awards.

3. A monthly bumber prize for forum supporters can be started.The active members of that month can be selected randomly.Once the winner he may not be considered for next months award.The award amount may be credited only after one years continuous such performance.

4. For encouraging article writers a "best article of the week" award can also be implemented.

5. Last but very important , the payment should be made electronic to avoid unnecessary worries of the members.

I expect all our members opinion on these.
Friends, once again thanks for helping me to achieve this milestone.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation for this long journey. Great contribution is done by you in boddunan .
You have given huge contribution so, hopely your valuable suggestion will be appreciate and taken in accordance.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congrats to Abid on achieving this feat! It's a very happy moment for all of us! As to your suggestions I have practically nothing to disagree and hope these are given due consideration for the progress and development of this site.
Congratulation Abid for reaching the final level in forums... B) :) I too dont have any point to disagree on your suggestions..But i would like to add one more point to your suggestions which is :

Reviews section should also need improvement...and the user reviews should be atleast given some points as lot of effort is needed or done by some members in writing reviews...but still no one are interested in reading them...it will be discouraging to review submitter.. :(
First of all many congratulations Abid. All your suggestions very well valid. I will plot a plan on these come up with it soon.

Btw..enjoy your 2000 bonus points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot,Maverick for responding postively in this regard and looking forward to knowing your ideas!
Lo, you have succeed and so help others to succeed in this 5000 post.
Hearty congratulations Abid on achiving 5000th post!! Your suggestions are very nice and I too recommend that they be implemented soon!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends,
Thanks to all for supporting my suggestions and thanks Rajani to add to it.

Visit my blogs:

Maverick wrote:
[quote]First of all many congratulations Abid. All your suggestions very well valid. I will plot a plan on these come up with it soon.

Btw..enjoy your 2000 bonus points.[/quote]

Thanks for considering the suggestions.I expected only 500 points and here I got 2000!!I think this time I may grab two shares in revenue sharing!!!

Visit my blogs:

These days there are fewer posts and participation too is low key! Hope Abid's 5000th post would have an inspiring influence on all!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.