Kabulu chanay - 100 g
Palav leaves - 1
Tea bags - 2
Cinnamon - 1
Clove - 4
Pepper - 5
Cumin seeds - 1 tea spoon
Ginger - finely chopped
Garlic - 3 petals
Green Chili - 1
Onions - 1
Tomato - 2
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tea spoon
Chili powder - 1/2 tea spoon
Garamasala - 1 tea spoon
Chopped Coriender - 2 table spoons
Oil - 2 table spoon
Salt - according to taste
1. Take a bowl
2. Add some water and kabuli Chanay.
3. Soak them before day.
4. Now take cooker.
5. Add Soaked chanay, Palav leaves, Tea bags, Masala Items, salt 1 pinch and some water.
6. Wait until 3 whisitles comes
7. Take a pan and add some oil .
8. Let it heat for sometime.
9. Now add cumin seeds, ginger Garlic , green chili , onions and let them fry for some time.
10.Then add chopped tomato, turmaric powder, salt and chili powder.
11. Keep the flame in shimmy and let it cook for some time.
12. After it get cooked , Add chanay mixture which we prepared just now and garamasala.
13.Let it cook for 10 more minutes.
14.Now off the flame and garnish it with coriender.
Therefore, pindi Chanay is ready.
About Pindi chanay:
Pindi chanay is North Indian punjabi recipe made of Kabuli chanay. This is very amaxing in taste. Everyone surely love to have it.People who taste this will have a heavenly feeling. If you offer this to the guest who come to your house, they will feel pleasant and happy . They even ask you the recipe and they try .The ingredients used in this recipe are very healthy to us. tomato and ginger garlic and coiender gives a best flavor to the dish. We can have this with rice, chapati or we can have it directly also. All ways are tasty.The main important thing in this recipe is the Kabuli chanay should be soaked finely before day. as that gives a better taste. I wish you also prepare this and impress your relatives, friends, parents and family members.If you have any experience with this recipe or any suggestions or opinions or doubts. let us know through your comments thanking you. Takecare
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.