Preparation Of Weight Reduction Soup
Weight gain is main problem among all people of all ages now-a-days. This may be due to the living conditions and food habits.
The best way to get rid of it is to exercise regularly and having a good balanced diet.
In the mean time, there is an excellent SOUP available for weight reduction.
Below is the procedure of making the soup.
- Water about 1 and half a cup.
- Chopped Cabbage of about 10 Grams.
- 1 Chopped Capsicum.
- Pepper powder 1 Tea Spoon.
- Corn flour 1 Table Spoon.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Salt to taste.
- Take a bowl and add water.
- Now add capsicum and cabbage cut into pieces.
- Now add salt to taste as per requirement.
- Close the bowl with a lid and allow it to cook till all the vegetables half cook.
- Now take a cup of little water and add corn flour. Mix it well and add it to the bowl by mixing to see the consistency.
- Now add pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- Let it cook for 1 minutes and serve hot.
By taking this soup regularly in lunch time, one can have control over their weight.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.