As the monsoon is going to start and we are all waiting for rains eagerly here are some tips to take care of your skin and hair during this season.
1. Mash a banana and beat in 1 tsp of vegetable oil. Apply this paste on your face and let it stay for at least 15-20 minutes than rinse off it with fresh water. This mask will give relief to your skin and keep it refreshing.
2. Mix fuller earth, gram flour and sandalwood powder in equal amounts , add some rose water in it to make a smooth paste apply it on your face twice or thrice in week. This mask will help you to get rid of dirt and blackheads on your skin.
3. Mash some papaya and apply it on your face , gently massage your face with this paste for 15 minutes than rinse it off. This will help you to get rid of blotch skin and blackheads.
4. If you apply fresh fruit juices (like water melon, cucumber, oranges) on your face and neck this will freshens up your skin.
5. Wash your hair at least three times in a week. Add little water in your shampoo to minimise the chemical effects of shampoo than apply it on you hair.
6. Monsoon often leads to dry hair. to manage dry hair, use cream based shampoo and always use protein based conditioners.
7. Avoid applying gels and oil as all these stick material attract dust particles.