Emotions of a human being
One day i was just thinking how many different emotions we show for different happenings in our life . Only we ( human beings ) have got the gift to show different types of
emotions.I have listed below some of the emotions and the circumstances / situations in which it happens. ( The list of emotions and the situations in which it is expressed
are countless )
- Husbands will be angry if the food is not ready when they are hungry.
- Parents will be angry if their children scored very low marks / failed in their examination.
- Boss will be angry if his subordinates could not finish the work perfectly or could not complete the work in the scheduled time.
- Wife will be angry if she is waiting to go for a movie and husband did not come in the correct time.
- We will be angry with our friends if they did not invite us for their marriage or any other important function.
- Sometimes mother will be angry with her kid if it did not eat food properly.
- Teachers will be angry with students if they did not listen to their lectures.
- A driver will be angry if another vehicle tries to hit his vehicle though he is driving correctly.
- A child will cry for anything and everything when it is very young and before it can speak.
- Some women will cry if her husband / inlaws scolds her but her parents never scolded her.
- We will cry if we lose any of our friends / relatives close to us.
- Sometimes we will cry because of disappointment like not getting a job for long time, don't have child after married for many years etc
- Sometimes we will cry seeing a touching scene in a movie.
- Sometimes we will cry out of joy if some of our dreams become true after long time.
- Whenever we see or hear a good joke.
- When somebody in our family does some funny things.
- We will laugh on our own thinking about some past event.
- When a students checks his number in paper for examination result.
- When the boss calls his subordinate for appraisal interview.
- A husband waiting outside the labour room after admitting his wife.
- A film star waiting on the first day of his released film to hear its feedback.
- Politicians waiting for the result of the elections.
- Sudden death of a known person to us or a popular celebrity.
- When a student sees low marks on his anwer sheet even though he wrote the exam very well.
- When parents see a letter by their daughter or son stating that they are leaving the house for their love.
- When a wife sees her husband very closely with another girl.
- When a husband sees his wife's head on a stranger's shoulder in a beach.
- When any of our friends / relatives are diagonised with killing diseases like AIDS, Cancer, Tumour etc.
- When doctor tells a man / women that it is not possible to have a child.
- While we are walking in the road and suddenly a car comes very near to us like hitting .
- Mother shouts at her kid when it does some naughty things like putting sand in mouth, about to throw a glass item etc.
- A husband may shout at his wife when the food he is eating is too much salty or spicy.
- A teacher shouts at his students to keep quiet when they are talking loudly.
- When we are alone in the house and there is no power for more than 4 hours.
- Sitting in a bus for a long journey ( 7 to 8 hours ) and there is no entertainment in the bus. ( TV / Music ).
- When we want to talk urgently to a person and his number is engaged for more than 15 minutes.
- While standing outside an STD booth waiting for the phone for 30 minutes .
- Standing in long queues in railway stations for booking a ticket.
- When we travel long time to see a friend and his house is locked.
- For a cricketer, when gets out after scoring 99 runs.
- For a women, when her periods is getting delayed but the medical test says that she is not pregnant.
- For an employee awaiting promotion, when his junior got promoted.
- When we come across some physically challenged persons.
- When we see a child crying out of hunger and nobody is near to it.
- On hearing death of people due to accident / flood / other natural calamities.
- On seeing poor people who have lost their house, cloth and everything due to cyclones.
- On seeing animals like dog, cat, goat etc shivering in rain on roads.
- Some people may get jealous of their friends earning well in abroad while they get less salary in India.
- Some may get jealous of their relatives owning car & house while they live in rented house .
- Women may get jealous of their friend's jewels gifted by her husband when comparing with her own husband.
- Whenever we see somebody staring at our house continuously for a week.
- After having a long walk in the sun.
- After a mega shopping for one full day.
- After completing the work in office on a weekend.
- For a working women, reaching office after cooking, packing lunch, getting the kid ready to school etc.
- When we see a ghost film in night we will have fear and won't get sleep for sometime.
- When we see some harmful insects like snake ( But some will fear even for cockroaches and lizards ).
- A small kid will fear on seeing a stranger.
- We might have participated in some competitions. We will be very thrilled to hear unexpectedly that we are one of the winners.
- When we see detective / thrill movies in TV / Theatres.
- When we go deep in a forest searching something.
- When parents hear that their son / daughther got some awards / appreciation .
- An actor when he is adjudged as Best Actor.
- When Indian team wins world cup.
- When our boss appreciates our work infront of other colleagues.
- When a student gets high marks and his teacher appreciates him infront of his classmates.
- When our inlaws says we are very lucky to get a guy / girl like you.
- When our son / daughter says to his / her friends that he / she is lucky to get a wonderful parents.
- When we see some good shows / films in TV.
- When our husband / wife gives us a surprise gift.
- Anybody in this world will be happy on seeing a child's innocent smile.
- When we buy a house / car.
- When we get good hikes in our company.
- When we meet our friends / relatives unexpectedly after a very long time.
- When our friend 's / relative's marriage is fixed.
- When a baby is born to our friend / relative.
- Parents will be very happy when their son / daughter gives them a gift on their first salary.
- A pregnant lady after giving birth to her child.
- Parents after making marriage for their son / daughter.
- Students after finishing their exams.
- Reaching home safely after withdrawing heavy cash from bank.
- Going to restroom after a long journey in bus.
- Women will be fascinated on seeing a wonderful silk saree or a beautiful gold / diamond jewel.
- Young guys are fascinated towards beautiful girls and costly mobiles.
- Kids are fascinated towards dolls.
- Old people are fascinated on seeing God's idol decorated in an excellent manner.
- When somebody don't get a proper job after attending many interviews.
- When a women doesn't have a child after married for long time.
- We will feel definitely sad on the last day of our school / college / workplace.
- When our close relatives leave our house after staying and enjoying with us for a week or so.