Sharing with God very often in life we come across people who hut us. They crack rude jokes, bully and say things to frighten us. At times we even watch them troubling/ harassing others and we are not able to stop them. We lie awake worrying about all sorts of problems. That is the time we can turn to God. We can talk to Him and let Him what is worrying us. He is always listening. Once we talk to Him, we will feel better and stronger.
Scripture and religious books are full of stories of young people who asked for his help and got it. All you have to do is to pray. Calm your mind. Concentrate. The answers will surely come…
A variety of religious you already know that there are many religions in the world. People of different religions pray to God in different ways and even call Him by different names. But we must respect all religions because God is one.
*Prayer time remembers, ``the family that prays together, stays together’’
• Muslim prayer: - the daybreak revealed at Mecca in the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
• Adhyayanat prak (before studies):- oh! Goddess Sarwsati, my humble prostrations unto thee, who are the fulfiller of all wishes. I start my studies with thy worship and always pray for success.
• Kalyan Prarthana:-OM. May all become auspicious; may all attain peace; may all achieve perfection; may all be blessed.
• Hymn: - our father, who art in heaven hallowed by Thy name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive them that trespasses against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
• Baha’i prayer: - O God, guide me, protect me, illumine the lamp of my heart and make a brilliant star. Thou art the Mighty and powerful.
• Jain prayer: - salutation to the conquerors of self salutation to the perfect being salutation to the Noble Masters salutation to the teachers’ salutation to all the saints in the world.
• Buddhist prayer: - I seek refuge in Lord Buddha I seek refuge in the Sangha I seek refuge in the Dhamma.
• Zoroastrian prayer: - to think a good thought, to speak a good word, to do a good deed is good. It is the best thing; it is ever –lasting happiness; ever –lasting happiness comes to him who is virtuous for the sake of virtue, which is best.
• Mul Mantra (Sikh prayer):- he was Eternal before time was born, he was eternal when time began to run its course, He is Eternal even now, and he will be Eternal for all times to come.