anil

Location sriganganagar
Gender Male
Age 58 years
Member since October 4th, 2012
Last seen 22 hours ago
Topics 219
Replies 6.71k
Points 39k
I am Anil Gupta from Sriganganagar, Rajasthan. I am disable person and running a small shop.

Recent activity
  • anil replied to the topic Valley of Flowers.

    September 27 at 4:15 pm

    usha manohar wrote: anil wrote: usha manohar wrote: It is very beautiful, much like the Himalayan valley of flowers ...The variety of wild flowers that are there is amazing ! The  Kodai canal hills too come alive once in 12 years with Kurinji flowers which is another amazing sight ~ Uttanchal have flower valley but I am listening first time about this beautiful place. Most of persons like and praise these places but few are who is interested in saving these. Our life style destroying these.    Very true anil, people are the worst offenders of nature and they go about destroying places that have been so beautifully created by nature ! Nature give us with open hand but we are not respecting it. We have serving this sin.  

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Valley of Flowers.

    September 27 at 4:10 pm

    suni51 wrote: Looks like a cool place but once you have visited the real one Beautiful most, thank for sharing these eye cooling images.  

    4 years ago

  • anil liked a reply to the topic Valley of Flowers.

    September 27 at 4:09 pm

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Travel tales of an Indian female nomad.

    September 27 at 4:07 pm

    rambabu wrote: Traveling broadens the knowledge base. One will be acquainted with different people and cultures. This in turn makes you accept and respect other cultures and their way of living. In this case the most heartening aspect is she left her lucrative job and simply followed her heart. Kudos to her. Like men women are also right to do what they want. It is attitude of society that we think that women are weak that men. This girl is doing it at this time, I think you Johra Sehgal. In her young age she was travelling alone Lahor to Landon by car.    

    4 years ago

  • anil liked a reply to the topic Travel tales of an Indian female nomad.

    September 27 at 4:02 pm

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Mega Income tax raid.

    September 27 at 4:00 pm

    rambabu wrote: suni51 wrote: Have you ever seen any result coming out of such raids? I have my doubts that this will be another case which will be burried under the files and all will be well in the end. Just like police records, IT department too maintain  records. It's essential for their records to show how any raids were conducted. That's all, there ends the matter. We all know where all these records ultimately land. The Cold storage.          No Rambabu it is not true that IT department doing all these for their records. Is most case IT department charge tax and penalty but it cann't file any criminal case. Indeed total system is corrupt. Where we keep hand there is pain.  

    4 years ago

  • anil liked a reply to the topic Undaunted Mary Kom..

    September 26 at 4:02 pm

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic O blood group people are more bitten by mosquitos..

    September 26 at 4:01 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: rambabu wrote:           Blood type can also influence, how likely you are to get bitten by mosquitoes. Researchers say that people with type O are twice as likely to get bitten as those with type B http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2998662/Why-people-attract-mosquitoes-Genes-blood-type-beer-drinking-blame.html I am listening first time about, I hear that mosquitoes attract to the smell of sweat. It's news to me. That's, in order to repel mosquitoes we should sleep in a place, where air flows freely. And there will not be sweating. Or one can sleep in an A/C room. If there is no A/C, one can sleep under a fan. Yes we have not any problem of mosquitoes at at place where air flow freely and under the fan.            

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic A Medical Marvel.

    September 26 at 3:52 pm

    rambabu wrote: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote: rambabu wrote: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote: There is nothingabsolutely impossible. This depends on individual's capacity, state of mind and environment. What is possible for one may not be so for other. For example,  making Cartoon is very easy for Ram Babu but impossible for me.   Ahaha..Agreed sir. But giving a try doesn't hurt. Who knows Gulshan sir may excel in his new found hobby. Presently, this is not my hobby. Hence impossible. May be I develop this hobby some time and then impossible may become possible.  Exactly sir. The Japanese runner has started running at the age of 100 or so and made seemingly impossible things Possible. Age is not a bar for learning. Yours conversation is very interesting and funny, carry on it.        

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Insensitive Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

    September 26 at 3:49 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: rambabu wrote: anil wrote: rambabu wrote: anil wrote: Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person. Ooman Chandy is an exception. As the CM of Kerala he has no airs.   He leads a simple life. Yes I read enough about him. Our others leaders should be read this book. and learn how some one can serve public. Do you think our political leaders learn good from good people ? Most of our politicians are shameless creatures. By becoming a follower of Oomen Chandy they don't want to earn a handful of ashes, They want to earn Millions and keep them in Swiss banks by illegal means. Yes if some one suggest them to read this book and behave like Omman Chendi. they declare the person mad and sent them to mental hospitals. Once here one local leader said that I did not join politics to be a saint. It means they join politics to be devil. I appreciate that local leader. At least, he made his intentions clear. Oomen Chandy is one in million politicians. We cannot expect such politicians everyday and everywhere. Yes I am agree, some leader may be like Oomen Chandy, but we don't know about them. Ex C.M. Of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gahlot also very simple person. One our local MLA, who died in 1990,Prof, kedar Nath was very simple person. Any one who want to meet him can get any where any time. We may find him in front row of local wrestling competition.            

    4 years ago

  • anil liked a reply to the topic Insensitive Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

    September 26 at 3:41 pm

    4 years ago

  • anil liked a reply to the topic Insensitive Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

    September 26 at 3:40 pm

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Insensitive Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

    September 25 at 4:35 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: rambabu wrote: anil wrote: Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person. Ooman Chandy is an exception. As the CM of Kerala he has no airs.   He leads a simple life. Yes I read enough about him. Our others leaders should be read this book. and learn how some one can serve public. Do you think our political leaders learn good from good people ? Most of our politicians are shameless creatures. By becoming a follower of Oomen Chandy they don't want to earn a handful of ashes, They want to earn Millions and keep them in Swiss banks by illegal means. Yes if some one suggest them to read this book and behave like Omman Chendi. they declare the person mad and sent them to mental hospitals. Once here one local leader said that I did not join politics to be a saint. It means they join politics to be devil.        

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Undaunted Mary Kom..

    September 25 at 4:30 pm

    Neha Sadana wrote: If five time world boxing champion is facing regional bias then what would be the condition of a common man?  Mari. com is well known to most of Indian. If she is facing regional bias than it shame for all Indians. Regional bias with any one is evil.  

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Mega Income tax raid.

    September 25 at 4:26 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: rambabu wrote: I congratulate the IT dept.  These Tax evaders deserve biggest of the biggest punishment, They were eating away the public and Govt. Money You are right but, it is not easy in our country. It is all possible only with coalition of bureaucracy and politicians. These are persons who funds of political parties. I agree. it's not easy to punish the tax evaders because most of the tax evaders are politicians. They maintain benami accounts on fictitious names. And above all politicians can buy the law through their political influence. Yes they are politicians or they have influence on politicians. But some time courts performs much better. Case of Assa Ram is its example. After all efforts he did not get bail.      

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Insensitive Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.

    September 25 at 4:20 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person. Ooman Chandy is an exception. As the CM of Kerala he has no airs.   He leads a simple life. Yes I read enough about him. Our others leaders should be read this book. and learn how some one can serve public.    

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Marathi film 'Court' is India's entry for Oscars.

    September 25 at 4:17 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: Kalyani Nandurkar wrote: It has been proved once again that regional movies with good content and ground reality are better films, even though they may not entertain as much as the Bollywood movies do. Entertainment is not only aims of movies. I don't know much about Marathi movies but some Hindi films are not entertaining but they are good movies. If this film won the award it pride for we all Indians. If a good movie wins an Oscar, it's a matter of pride for all us. Though Court is not a Hindi movie, it has all the good qualities of  classic movie. Yes language is not important of good and classic movies. Kosish (Sanjeev Kumar and Jaya Bhaduri) and Black is example of it.      

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Dangerous rightwing communal and superstitious organization .

    September 25 at 4:11 pm

    rambabu wrote: anil wrote: rambabu wrote:  Sanatan Sanstha is some sort of evil and murderous propaganda machine, which propagates weird and bizarre things like long hair symbolizes fickleness and eventually  leads to reduction in sperm count. People should throw away such idiotic and irrational organizations. Indeed most of Indians are scrupulous. This attitude provide land to develop these type of organizations. Organizations like sanatan Sanstha have their own patrons and believers. And most of the followers are politicians. That's why these organizations are surviving. Whether organizations like sanatan sanstha or any criminal gangs, politicians are behind all these.        

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Valley of Flowers.

    September 25 at 4:06 pm

    usha manohar wrote: It is very beautiful, much like the Himalayan valley of flowers ...The variety of wild flowers that are there is amazing ! The  Kodai canal hills too come alive once in 12 years with Kurinji flowers which is another amazing sight ~ Uttanchal have flower valley but I am listening first time about this beautiful place. Most of persons like and praise these places but few are who is interested in saving these. Our life style destroying these.  

    4 years ago

  • anil replied to the topic Marathi film 'Court' is India's entry for Oscars.

    September 25 at 3:58 pm

    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote: It has been proved once again that regional movies with good content and ground reality are better films, even though they may not entertain as much as the Bollywood movies do. Entertainment is not only aims of movies. I don't know much about Marathi movies but some Hindi films are not entertaining but they are good movies. If this film won the award it pride for we all Indians.  

    4 years ago