• 5 hobbies that you can pick in this Covid situations

    In this Covid circumstance, being locked into a home must be very tough. This lifestyle can get boring, anyone can drain into depression, starting overthinking. 


    EXERCISE: Working out in the morning can refresh your psyche and it will be better for your immune system

  • Congress has boycotted media for next 30 days. How fair it is in a democracy?

    Congress has decided to boycott television debates for next 30 days. In a healthy democracy, healthy public discourse is crucial. Without that, there is no democracy.

    After huge defeat in recent Lok Sabha Elections, Congress party is going through big challenges within and outside the

  • Depression a key to success

    Well quite a contradicting statement .Is it not?But it is somewhere true .In the life of hustle and bustle we tend to overburnden ourselves and when our body cannot take it we are pushed over the edge.Thus depression is nothing but a way of body to tell that it cannot take anymore and we neet

  • Five Golden good humor !

    Came across this very amusing poster sent to me by a friend...


  • Hope for Ram Mandir in next term of BJP

    Do you think that if BJP is given another chance, it will be successful in making Ram Mandir or will BJP still continue to use Ram Mandir issue as a bait for gaining more votes even after coming to power in 2019 ?

  • India - The Country still Alive

    India - The Country still Alive


    India, Bharat, Hindustan

    The only civilization that after so many attacks and loots is still living in its purest form. Smiling and laughing, playing, jumping and dancing. Its alive till now when other civilization born and

  • Mouthwatering Indian Thalis ..

    I am sure most Indians would have eaten a thali meal at some time or the other. There are so many different varieties of thali meals depending on the region. Here is a list of 13 different kinds of mouthwatering Thali meals from across India. As one person pointed out , Bengali thali has been

  • Need for common language for communication in India ?

    We have seen in India there is lot of discrimination on basis of language. If you go to Andhra or Telangana then Telugu people will be preferred if you go to Tamil Nadu then Tamil speaking people are given preference. Similarly in Karnataka - Kannada speaking people and in West Bengal -Bengali

  • Promises made by Vasundhara Raje Govt

    Vasundhara Raje's Government has promised to give money to buy mobile phone and also for internet connection in her campaign. She even went on to waive loans up to Rs 2 Lac for backward classes and promised a scooter to eligible people in her recent campaign. Don't you think that giving such

  • Shashi Tharoor & Modi ji issue

    What is your take on Shashi Tharoor questioning Modi ji for not wearing skull cap ?

  • Spotless home - some tips !

    One cannot compromise with cleanliness especially within ones home...To have a spotless home there are certain tasks that we need to do every day.Here is a list of dos that most people would do to keep their homes spotless , clean and safe...very practical tips that one can easily follow and

  • The army and constitutional responsibility

    RecentlyI had been to Burma now called Myanmar. A fact that stood out was that the Burmese Army had a constitutional role in the governing of the state. I came to know that 30% of the seats in Parliament are reserved for the army and only the remaining 70% is up for grabs. This means the Army

  • Things to keep in mind while buying gold jewelry

  • Top 10 Trusted Android App Development Companies In India 2022

    With over 2.5 billion dynamic clients in 190 nations, Android is the most famous working framework on the planet. Since its origin, Android has filled in prevalence many years. Through its prominence in arising countries, Android has kept on growing at an incredible rate in India. The

  • Use of the term "Dalit" in media

    Information and broadcast ministry has issued a directive that media my refrain from using the word "Dalit" for backward classes, "Dalit" word means downtrodden or broken. They suggested that scheduled class is the better and more suitable word for backward classes. We already have huge debate

  • Which is the cheapest online shopping sites?

    What is the cheapest online platform for women's clothing, hair accessories, jwellry and etc.