HI friends in this article let us see the preparation of some recipes made with PANEER.I hope you would try this three panner recipes.
rice flour 3tbsp
black gram 1cup
chili powder 1tsp
onion 1cup(chopped and grinded)
coriander leaves 1cup
curry leaves 5(chopped)
oil to fry
salt to taste
1. First soak the black gram in water for about 3 hours.
2. Now drain the water and grind the black gram until it becomes a coarse paste.
3. Then add the paste with rice flour, chilli powder, onion, coriander powder, curry leaves and add salt as per the requirement.
4. Now make small sized balls of the mixture and make it to a disc shape with the help of your hand.
5. Then heat the oil in the pan and deep fry this balls till they turn golden brown.
6. Serve hot with sambar and chutney.
Paneer 200 grm(grated)
Dosa batter 5 cups
Green chilly 4 nos
Coriander 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. First heat oil in the pan.
2. Then add the chopped onions and green chillies and cook till they turn to golden brown color.
3. Now add the tomato and salt and Saute for about 5minutes.
4. Then add the grated paneer to the mixture and saute for about 2minutes and at last add the coriander levaes and set off the flame.
5. Now take a tawa and add 2 to 3 drops of oil and spread all over the tawa.
6. Then make a dosa and add the masala mixture over it and add little oil to the sides of the dosa.
7. Allow it cook but dont turn the dosa to the other side, cook it in one side.
8. Tastes good with Chutney.
Corn flour 2tbsp
maida flour 3tbsp
chilli powder 1tsp
garam masala 1tsp
salt to taste
1.First take a bowl and add maida flour and corn flour with little amount of water.
2.Then add chilli powder, garam masala, salt and make it to a fine paste.Add water if needed again.
3.Now add the Paneer pieces to the mixture and keep aside.
4.Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the Paneer till they turn golden brown.
5.Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.