Dahi ki kabab
Curd - 1 Kg
Bread Slices - 200g
chana flour - 200g
Garam Masala - 1 table spoon
Chili powder - 1 table spoon
turmeric powder - 1 tea spoon
Finely chopped coriander - 1 table spoon
Oil - According to need to fry
1. Take hard curd and pour it in a cloth and tye it tightly.
2. Then the water presenet in the curd will go.
3. Now take the bread slices and make them into powder.
4. Then take a bowl, add curd, garam masala, coriander, chili powder, salt, and turmeric powder.
5. knead all these finely.
6. Then add bread powder too.
7. Now mold the mixture into small rounds.
8. Place another bowl on the stove and add oil in it.
9. Now fry these molds it and take the fried molds into serving plate.
10. Therefore, Dahi ke kabab is ready.
About Dahi ke kabab:
Dahi ke kabab is a north Indian recipe. It is very easy and simple to prepare.There is no need to work hard to prepare. The taste will be amazing and awesome. This dish will be look good in special occasions.Everyone will surely love to have it. Most of the people think that kabab means non vegetarian but this is purely vegetarian dish. Specially kids love to have this dish. Having this dish with pudina chutney or coriander chutney gives more taste. This is a very heavy food, so it is suggested to have it occasionally as it contains high calories. Try to prepare this and impress your friends, relatives, parents and siblings. When you invite any one for meals to your home, you can offer them this dish. They will surely feel happy and prize you and even know the recipe from you. So that they can also include this dish in their menu. I wish you also prepare it and try it. Enjoy the taste. If you have any experience with this dish, please let us know through your comments. Thank you. Take care.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.