In the Maden India open Super series, India annexed both women and Men's titles By  Saina and Srikant respectively. It's not all, Saaina Nehwal has become the No1 in her world rankings

Kudos to our Ace Badminton players.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is indeed a big achievement. This is particularly welcome in view of lost hope for  world cricket championship. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This is indeed a big achievement. This is particularly welcome in view of lost hope for  world cricket championship. 

Exactly sir. Such events, give hope for looking in to new avenues in the sphere of Sports.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I am proud of Saina Nehwal (she originally belongs to my state Haryana). She is one of the finest sportsperson India has seen in last couple of years and going strong. I congratulate her for bringing glory to India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:

I am proud of Saina Nehwal (she originally belongs to my state Haryana). She is one of the finest sportsperson India has seen in last couple of years and going strong. I congratulate her for bringing glory to India.

I must congratulate you first for being a resident of that place where a legend lived once. Saina's grit and the strong will to win made her reach the pinnacles of glory. She and Srikanth made every Indian proud.

Really really proud of Saina Nehwal, she is a girl of true spirit and grit. May she have a long and glorious career ahead!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Really really proud of Saina Nehwal, she is a girl of true spirit and grit. May she have a long and glorious career ahead!

True Kalyani. Many are not aware that she passed many agonizing moments whenever she faced a defeat. But she refused to give up .ultimately she had the last laugh. A true achiever 

Hatsoff to this epitome of grit.

Congratulations Saina Nehwal, the first Indian Woman shuttle player to become the World No. 1.  Thank you for making us proud. 

Saina has shown that the Chinese can be defeated. Lot of credit must also be given to her two later coaches Gopichand and Vimal. Producing a world class champion requires a great effort by the individual and the supporting team. Srikanth has become World no 2. What a great day it will be if both become No 1 and stay at these positions for long time. Motivating for everyone.

Being world ranking 1 is simply amazing!! Great news for India. It is big achievement indeed.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Both with their achievements shown how one can scale the peaks of glory with untiring efforts, setting aside failures.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.