Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

In this article, I am going to talk about something that  I have been waiting for a long time to talk about. I just like many of the readers have suffered from a major issue...
"The discipline of philosophy is the analytical study of ideas. It raises doubts about the nature of reality itself". How does it help? Philosophy is a way of thinking that...
Introduction A little bit of humor can go a long way in life. It can brighten your day, make you more productive and even help you achieve your goals. In fact, a good sense of...
An ounce of Mediation is worth a pound of Arbitration and a ton of litigation.                            ...
I was in kota, rajasthan.I was here preparing for IIT. I came here during the time when lockdowns were opening and my institute also get opened.I was happy because I had heard a...
5 Things to do to avoid                         Tooth Sensitivity              ...
The science of order primates   Introduction  Primates are considered an order of mammals, which includes many species of animals, including humans, based on large...
  In the beginning, I want to say that majority of people in the entire world only think that astrology is the subject of making some astrological predictions or they think...
How to Grow Your Blog's Readership: Since acquiring an audience is one of the most challenging components of success, if you write, you definitely give significant thought to...
Tajweed is the science of proper pronunciation of Arabic letters when reading the Quran. It is important to learn and read Quran with tajweed in order to correctly...
         - :Supernova:-   Supernova is a one of the big encident in a space. When any star become to old in universe and it is his last step(...
gautam budha was born at lumbini, more than 2,500 years ago. he was from a royal family, being a son of a ruler of the sakya tribe and he had every comfort that all looks for....
Your I.P. Address Can Be Troublesome By- Surya Pratap   IP (Internet Protocol) address, is a specific address which identifies a device in internet,...do you know this...
Top 5 Reasons Which Will Make You Proud Of INDIA  By- Surya Pratap    INDIA is well known for its prosperity and large diversity. But also here are some...
Exam stress is something that we've been dealing with since our childhood. Due to the fear of underperformance, we start overthinking about the exam, which leads to anxiety,...
Every person has questions in their mind. But few really try to solve it. The National Science Day is observed for celebrating the solution of a little confusion that arose in...
When life is filled only with troubles and problems, you feel now nothing is in living, better to die, think again what's in death, life makes everyone cry some of them fail to...
Top 3 Battlegrounds games in India       In India, the gaming industry is expanding at a rapid rate. It was estimated at USD 1.02 to...
The future of education appears to be brighter than it has ever been. The pandemic's two years have prepared the path for greater opportunities and unique learning perspectives....