How To make Paneer Pizza at Home
• medium sized pizza bread – 2
• paneer (cut into small cubes) - 200 gms
• capsicums (cut into small cubes) - 2
• spinach (finely chopped) - 1 bunch
• cheese (grated) - 150 gms
• butter - 2 tsp
• pizza sauce (preparation given below) - 8 tbsp
For Pizza Sauce:
• butter - 4 tbsp
• medium sized onions (finely sliced) – 4
• medium sized tomatoes (chopped) – 4
• tomato sauce - 5 tbsp
• red chili sauce - 2 tsp
• red chili powder - 1 tsp
• salt to taste
Preparation For Pizza Sauce:
• Lightly heat butter in a pan.
• Add onions and sauté on a low flame till the onions turn pink in color.
• Add tomatoes and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes.
• Add tomato sauce, red chili sauce and red chili powder and salt.
• Sauté for 2 minutes.
• Remove from the heat and cool completely at room temperature.
• Blend coarsely in a blender.
Preparation For Pizza:
• Spread Butter on pizza breads.
• Spread 4 tbsp of pizza sauce on each pizza bread.
• Arrange a layer of spinach on the bread.
• Arrange paneer cubes, capsicum cubes on it.
• Evenly grate the cheese on it.
• Bake the pizza in an oven at 160 degrees C till the cheese melts and the bread a little crisp.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.