Hi All,

Boddunan Team is pleased to introduce and welcome new moderator into the Ronark Bhardwaj. He is going to take care of the new contests and help us smoothly continue the forum discussions.

Ronark Bhardwaj is committed to do the moderator role with all the experience he got from the boddunan association all these days. Let us congratulate and welcome Ronark Bhardwaj and wish him all the best in his role.

- Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Ronark Bhardwaj
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Thank you Maverick sir,for promoting me to moderator. I am very excited to get this new role. Its really proud feeling within.

Its because of all of you,i am promoted as Moderator. I will take this role as a new challenge and trust me i will do my job with full dedication and will make you happy.

Once,again thank you for all your love that you have given me and hope this love will continue.We will work together and lets hope that our hard work gives good result.

- Ronark Bhardwaj

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulation Ronark! Wish you all the best for your new role.
Hearty congratulations Ronark Bhardwaj .I wish you all success and all the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My heartiest congrats Ronark Bhardwaj..
I heartily welcome Ronark Bhardwaj as moderator on the forum and expect that our performance will be better under his inspiring leadership.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulation to you Ronark for your promotion ,enjoy your new role as Moderator.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hearty congratulations Ronark Bhardwaj .I wish you all success and all the best

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
That's great news! Many warm congratulations to you Ronark and welcome aboard! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's nice. So Ronark Congrats! You have promotion here. Do well.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.