The topic is locked.
Hi All,

As told you earlier on forums, we are happy to announce withdraw amount at lower amounts for highly active participants of forums.

You can withdraw amount higher than Rs.750 by sending a request to me provided you are eligible as per below terms:

1. You should be highly active member on forums
2. At least posted 500 posts on forums (not articles but forum posts). Members who are posting posts just for points or for this offer are not considered. You should be really active in order to eligible.
3. Have been active at least for the last one month.
4. Payment approval is sole discretion of the administrators/moderators.
5. You must send me a request through Contact Us link (I can see your request)
6. You can also withdraw part payment.
7. Amounts greater than Rs.1500 will automatically paid on month end.
8. You can withdraw any time in a month with this facility.
9. Rs.50 is charged as courier and handling charges for each cheque send to you as we do with normal payments.

Please let me know in case you need any help/clarifications.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks a lot Maverick for taking this very imaginative steps and here I record my deep appreciation.
Thats really a very good news. Hope it would boost many people and encourage them....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The idea and the criteria is very good.This will be an encouragement for members to participate more in forums with genuine post.
It would be better if the link to this thread is given in home page.
I agree with MC that it should be properly highlighted in the home page.
This is a good facility. Many thanks maverick. Normally, it is okay to receive amount after reaching Rs. 1,500/-. But it is nice to have option of drawing earlier in case of urgent need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its a very good move. It will really motivate people to stay active here. Those who fell 1500 as a high limit can really use this chance.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Maverick This is really a great announcement for members because active members can get there money very quickly and soon
Thanks maverick for this nice opportunity this will surely encourage members so we will get more members and more active members

ya deepti!!!!!
Thanks MAverick Sir, for this wonderful opportunity, this will really create a spirit of participation to withdraw the credits.
One would participate with more enthusiasm

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.