Guys, has anyone heard about Infotech solutions, Bangalore/Coimbatore. They are Job consultant, and they are asking me to deposit around 1500 Rs before interview date. Can i believe it?? as they are asking to deposit the amount, am confused!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No don't believe Raja.If anyone ask you to deposit money , please don't prefer. Never buy the job. Try to get the job with your caliber and talent.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its not guarentee that after deposit money you will get job. they are just want to earn from you.you can get job without taking help of job consultants.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Basically there are two types of job consultancies one which charges fees for providing you job opportunities and assistance s to interviews while the other doesn't charge you a single penny. But having said that I could personally suggest you from my personal experiences to stay away from them as there are many consultancies which could provide you the same service without charging you a single penny...!
i would advice you the same.....tell them you will pay them after getting the job..if thay are genuine...they will allow that.....never pay upfront....
if you want to go through consultant then you should only refer to those who ask about the money after your selection in the company on the first salary .please don't believe in such kind of consultant who wants money in advance before joining.
I think you should check these consultants before paying any amount to them. Most of these agencies are fraud and even if you give them the amount, what is the guarantee of you getting the job?
Dont pay money to the consultants first check out side by refering about consultancy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I feel going to consultancies or some job brokers and all are waste. As you are a fresher. If you need experience then you need to consult consultancy but before approaching consultancies you need to esquire about ti that whether anyone has placed by it or not. what name it has and from how many years that consultancy has been established. and check everything and then proceed.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think you need to pay afterwards and should tell them that you will pay later,when you will get a job.

Want to make each day Accountable

try to get some contacts of individuals who are working in your respective field. ask them for help. they may refer you to their company or at the least they will guide you about the best way to get the job.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.