Our school gang consist of 5 girls. But we lost each other as time passed by. 2-3 years before, I start remembering all of them and decided to search their new numbers. I couldn't even remember their numbers well.
Let me say about Chitra first. I went to her marriage years before while I was studying PG. Went once soon after my marriage too. So, it was not difficult for me to go to her home and collect her number.
Next, about Swapna. I tried to remember her land phone number from my memory, tried and became success. Her mother gave me the number and I surprised her with my call. Last Christmas vocation, I went to her home too.
Next, about Renuka. While I searched some old books last year and incidentally I got her land phone number. I called her home several times to get her Chennai number. But her parents told, we don't have her number. So, I gave my number and asked her mother to give it to her. One month later also, I called her home. Seeing their cold responses, I never called again and waiting for Renu's call past 1 year.
Last, about Ganga. I am searching her number for the past 5 years, the last time I came to Thrissur, because I know she is staying somewhere in Thrissur. I think, of these 5 friends, I took maximum effort to search a friend who didn't even invite me for her marriage. How many ways, i have searched!!! At last got, last year. I called her and we were very surprised to know, we two are just 4-5 kms away, she staying in main town. But she didn't call me back, even after I told, I will come to your home soon. One day, I asked my hubby to take to her home. But when he asked, you took a lot of effort to find her number. If she is not interested, why should we go to her home??? He is right. Isn't it? So, till now, we 2 didn't meet.

Yes, relations may or may not change as time passes by :) :) :)

Also, tell me, how you will respond, when some old friend finds you.....(not for any benefit...but just to keep in touch)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have found lot of friends which were lost through a site "batchmates.com". :)

But still few of my close friends are missing hope to find them soon. :(

I would ask him/her to meet at some common place if any old friend of mine calls me. :blink:
Actually communities like Orkutt helps us to find lost friends. There are 1 or 2 boys of my 10th standard, I have never met even once after that.
I have to search Orkutt

I forget to add 1 thing...
Seeing her missed call, I called her once. But, no talks about inviting me to her home. So, I also....
Yes, as time pass by, some relations do fade.

Meera sandhu
One more thing....
I find 1 more school friend, Mini. Actually she find me.
She called me 1 year after getting my number from Chitra. But hesitated to call me thinking....I may be in a high post, and she was jobless. It felt like an insult to her.
Soon after getting the job of a lady conductor, she called me. She was really surprised to see me as a house wife. I didn't forget to scold her thinking about me like this.
Till now, we are calling each other. Just, want to see her once.

Actually, we are planning of a get together of our SSLC batch. I have searched and found my old Autograph also. But now, I am hesitated to see all , before getting a success :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes i tried to find one of my friend who is my hostel mate. But i could n't find. Still searching

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes i tried to find one of my friend who is my hostel mate. But i could n't find. Still searching

It's told in Bible....search and keep searching....you will find :) :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P

Meera sandhu

Find her with magnifying glass you would be able to search her easily. :woohoo:
Yes i found many old friends through Facebook.It helps me to find my friends and now i am once again connected with those school friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also found many friends through orkut and facebook. Thanks a lot to them.. :cheer: :cheer:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I also found many friends through orkut and facebook. Thanks a lot to them.. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, I too find a few very old fiends on the Facebook.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let me also try......
May someone else find me also....

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.