The topic is locked.
Hai

My friend name swathi, a new comer joined our boddunan family. Let us welcome her. I wish all of you help her in understanding how to work and rules of this site. thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you sarala
Thank you sarala

Welcome Swathi to this Site.You must enjoy here......First read Faqs carefully.This will help you in Future..............
Thank you said by: sarala
Hello Swati. I welcome you to this wonderful site.
Here you can do lots of activites. Here you will find Article section where you can view and post lots of articles.

'Forum discuss' is a section where you can reply to lots of topics and each reply gives you 5 points.

If you need any help, you can post as a new topic and we all will be delighted to help you.

Have a Wonderful Journey in this Boddunan.

Best of Luck.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: sarala
thank you @Ronark Bhardwaj
Thank you @Bol Bachchan
swathi no need to post thank you in the reply. There is a thank button besite quick reply option. Just click on that.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Welcome swathi to the BOddunan World where you can earn knowledge with money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Swathi
Thank you sarala

You are most welcome Swathi, make your posts a bit longer to qualify these for 5 points. That will make a big difference. :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Swathi....
warm welcome to our group......
If you have any doubts, you can ask me or Sarala as PM also. Never hesitate to ask. Sarala and Sasi have helped me a lot also when I joined this site.
Just start by participating in forum. You will understand its procedure. Give nice responses to gain quick points. For each response, you will get 5 points. Top 10 members each week with highest points will be awarded cash credits also. 1000 points can earn you 1 revenue share which can differ every month.

Also, before starting a new topic, just check if it was discussed most recently. Give valuable responses to win everyone's heart here.

Meera sandhu
Welcome to boddunan Swathi. Read all the FAQs and guidelines to understand the workings here. All the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.